ACI Specialty Benefits would like to remind clients, employees and family members that ACI’s employee assistance program services are available to assist those impacted by Hurricane Harvey.
- Emergency contact numbers for Hurricane Harvey
- Live updates and developments
- Evacuation information
- Pet boarding resources in Houston and San Antonio
- Texas Gulf Coast Red Cross
- Additional resources
ACI’s clinical team is on-hand to provide immediate emotional support, and work-life specialists are ready to provide referrals to any emergency resources, housing, or other specific needs.
ACI’s EAP Support and Referral Services:
- Emotional support for dealing with traumatic events
- Emergency referrals for basic needs including shelter, food and clothing
- Emergency pet care and boarding
- Community-based resources
- Locating loved ones
- Charitable giving opportunities
To help management in times of crisis, ACI also provides unlimited consultation services and critical incident response for any clients impacted by Hurricane Harvey. Contact ACI Specialty Benefits at 800.932.0034 or firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information and support.