Legal and Financial Support During COVID-19
ACI Specialty Benefits provides legal consultation and financial wellness benefits to address many questions and challenges in the wake of COVID-19.
A nationwide attorney network is available to provide free legal consultation on a wide range of personal matters, including but not limited to:
- Estate planning, wills and trusts
- Documents needed in the event of hospital admission
- Understanding Power of Attorney vs. Living Will
- Tenant rights and eviction issues
- Child visitation rights during mandated lockdown
ACI’s financial wellness benefits are provided in partnership with My Secure Advantage (MSA) and include consultation, coaching, resources and information. Additional information about financial support and specific resources available is provided in the handouts below:
- Your Income and COVID-19
- Financial Resources for Health Emergencies
- Stock Market Corrections and Your Investment Strategy
To access your legal and financial consultation benefits, reach out to ACI Specialty Benefits anytime. Email firstname.lastname@example.org, call 800.932.0034, text 858.224.2094 or visit ACI’s legal and financial resource center at https://acispecialtybenefits.com/legal-financial/.