ACI Specialty Benefits Support and Resources
From mental health support to management consultation, work-life referrals and financial consultation, ACI Specialty Benefits offers a variety of resources to support emotional well-being, reduce stress, and improve resilience in the face of challenging situations.
ACI’s COVID-19 Resources
- EAP Support in Times of Uncertainty
- COVID-19: How to Prepare
- How Your EAP Can Help Manage Stress and Anxiety from COVID-19 Concerns
- Coronavirus Overview and Resources
- Legal and Financial Support During COVID-19
- How to Lead in Times of Crisis
- How EAP Helps with Drug and Alcohol Abuse
- Talking to Children About Traumatic Events In the News
ACI Specialty Benefits has compiled a variety of reputable guides and resources to support individuals, workforces, and families in coping with the COVID-19 outbreak.*
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
National Institutes of Health (NIH)
Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA)
World Health Organization (WHO)
Society for Human Resources Management (SHRM)
Additional Family Resources
In addition to ACI’s EAP support services, numerous community resources are available to address a wide range of issues.
*ACI Specialty Benefits is not responsible for the information and accuracy of content on external websites.