Help Is Here from Your ASPIRE Student Assistance Program
To help cope with the many new changes and challenges from COVID-19, your ASPIRE Student Assistance program offers mental health support services as well as comprehensive referrals for life needs and community resources.
ASPIRE’s Emotional and Mental Health Support Services:
- Speak with a licensed mental health counselor about any personal issues
- Confidential video chat and telephonic sessions available
- Receive coping tools and strategies to address your challenges
ASPIRE’s School/Life Referrals Can Help:
- Find child care solutions in your area
- Locate low-cost laptops or other distance learning supplies
- Find local housing, food banks, and community resources
- Provide referrals for job search assistance
The ASPIRE team has also put together some national resources that may be of assistance.
Food Banks and Nutritional Assistance:
Virtual Camps and Programs:
For personalized assistance, reach out to your ASPIRE Student Assistance program today.