With expansive online resources, language lines with 180 different languages and a long history of serving international clients, ACI Specialty Benefits offers international services for all clients with locations and employees around the world.
ACI's international employee assistance programs, corporate concierge and student assistance programs include convenient global access, culturally relevant support, in-country services and community resources.
International services include:
- Global network of 12,000 multilingual and multicultural EAP, Concierge and Student Assistance partners
- Support in 130 countries, all major cities, and over 180 languages
- Unlimited referrals and resources for expatriate-specific needs through ACI's proprietary International Connection website
- 24-hour, 365-day-a-year hotline, all inbound calls answered in country
- Training, consultation and outreach materials for businesses and schools
- Personalized and culturally relevant assistance for employees, students, and family members
- International Crisis Support for clients impacted by global incidents, tragedies or natural disasters