ACI Specialty Benefits would like to remind clients, employees and family members that ACI’s employee assistance program services are available to assist those impacted by Hurricane Florence.
- Hurricane Florence Live Updates
- Storm Tracker
- Hurricane Assistance and Resources
- FEMA Discounted Hotels for Evacuees
- Emergency Preparedness for Pet Owners
- 10 Tips for Families with Babies and Toddlers
North Carolina Resources:
- Red Cross North Carolina: (704) 376-7661
- NC Department of Public Safety
- Resources Ahead of Hurricane Florence
South Carolina Resources:
- Red Cross Virginia: (804) 780-2250
- VA Department of Emergency: Disaster Relief – (804) 897-5600
- Volunteer with a Virginia VOAD
ACI’s clinical team is on-hand to provide immediate emotional support, and work-life specialists are ready to provide referrals to any emergency resources, housing, or other specific needs.
ACI’s Support and Referral Services:
- Emotional support for dealing with traumatic events
- Emergency referrals for basic needs including shelter, food and clothing
- Emergency pet care and boarding
- Community-based resources
- Locating loved ones
- Charitable giving opportunities
To help management in times of crisis, ACI also provides unlimited consultation services and critical incident response for any clients impacted by Hurricane Florence. Contact ACI Specialty Benefits at 800.932.0034 or email@example.com for additional information and support.